For a little extra convenience, school uniform is supplied by our on-site uniform service, via Rachel Cole in our on-site uniform shop.
Before children start at school, we will arrange a fitting appointment with Rachel to ensure you have everything you need in good time. We also provide a name labelling service and a popular second-hand uniform store via our shop.
You can buy additional uniform at any time throughout the year, please just email Rachel firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, or call in to the uniform shop which is open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday during term time, or by appointment outside these days and during the holidays.
- All clothing, shoes and equipment to be clearly labelled.
- Blazers to be worn to and from school every day and during formal occasions.
- Hair gel is not permitted. Girls with hair longer than shoulder length must wear it tied back.
- Jewellery is not allowed and watches must be named.
- All clothing must be “machine-washable”, “colour-fast” and “tumble-dryable”.
- Name tapes to be stitched in the back neck for all polo’s, sweatshirts, hoodies, athletics vests, waterproofs and base layers. The only exception is the reversible rugby shirt; this requires the name tape to be sewn into the inside of the neck placket, making it invisible whichever way it is worn.
- Name tapes to be stitched in the back waistband of all tracksuit bottoms, skorts, shorts and base layer/lycra shorts.
- Name tapes to be stitched vertically on all sock turn-over-tops (or on sole).
The initials badges (supplied by Rachel) for the sportswear as diagram below, the rule of thumb being all polos, sweatshirts, athletics vests and waterproofs to be placed on left hand side either just below the emblem or if no emblem exists, where the emblem would be. The exception is rugby shirts – to only be stitched on the navy side. The shorts and skorts should have the badges on the bottom right hand side.
- Loops to be put on to all towels and boilersuits for hanging on changing room hooks. Suggested length of tape 25cm, folded over making loop of approx 10cm.
- There is no requirement to have the initials badges on the base layers, lycra shorts, tracksuit bottoms, cricket shirts and cricket jumpers.
Rachel will show you where sports kit is to be labelled if you get stuck!