Fees and Bursaries
Our fees include
• All after-school activities *
• All on-site weekend activities
• All meals taken at school – including suppers if doing activities or late pick-up
*One or two after-school activities using external coaches incur a separate fee. These will always be clearly marked for you in activity descriptions and during the sign up process.
+ On the presumption that Overseas pupils require EAL teaching, there is a 15% supplement on fees for pupils outside Europe, which covers up to two hours per week EAL tuition, EAL exam entries and the substantially greater administration required.
Beeston Hall School is committed to enabling as wide a body of pupils as possible to access its outstanding schooling. While the scholarship discounts are modest, families can apply for a limited number of means-tested bursaries to support entry to Beeston, or to supplement scholarship awards. Please click here for the school’s Bursary Policy
For further information, please contact the Bursar, Sandra Lubbock: [email protected]
- In accordance with general custom, it is a condition of entry that a term’s written notice of withdrawal is required, otherwise a term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable.
- All fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of the term for which they are due. The Governors reserve the right to charge interest on any fees which remain unpaid and to refuse admittance to any pupil whose basic fees remain unpaid.
- A full set of the School’s Terms and Conditions are available on request.
‘Perhaps the sea breeze is the secret to the happiness that pervades this co-ed on the beautiful north Norfolk coast – and they certainly make the most of it with sailing, orienteering and kayaking on offer.’